When you schedule an appointment with our office, we check your insurance benefits specific to your plan and provide an estimated out-of-pocket copay or coinsurance. *
"Our patients love the fact that for every single appointment, we provide an estimate for their out of pocket expense. This practice is rare in small offices.", Mandy Larsen, Practice Manager
- * Please note copay or coinsurance estimate provided by us is not a guarantee of insurance coverage or payment.
- 14 and up
We are in-network provider for most plans for below insurance carriers:
- Baylor Scott & White Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Healthscope / DART
- Tricare (Humana Military)
- United Healthcare (UhC, Optum, UBH, All Savers, UMR)
BCBS HMO Plans are typically handled by Magellan, which we are in-network for. If we are not in-network for your insurance plan, then it will treated as 'out of network', where higher copay or coinsurance may apply. Out of network plans are considered self-pay.
Once you schedule an appointment with our office, we verify your benefits with your insurance company as a courtesy. Please note copay or coinsurance info provided by us is not a guarantee of insurance coverage or payment.
Fee for Self Paying Patients
- Initial Psychiatric Evaluation: $275
- Follow Up: From $125
- No Show or cancellations/reschedule with less than 24 hours notice: $75